Tuesday 6th November
What is Small Business Saturday?
An independent grassroots campaign to:
- promote the value of small business to local communities
- provide support to small businesses
- encourage the public to visit local shops and use local services
Why are we celebrating?
- Small businesses are the backbone of the economy
- Over 99% of the UK’s 5.7m business are small
- We want to highlight government support on offer through our modern
Industrial Strategy to help small businesses and entrepreneurs start-up and
- Over the past year our modern Industrial Strategy has unlocked new funding,
sector deals, investment in innovation and legislation to create an
environment to help small businesses thrive and create jobs across the UK
The Growth Hub is supporting the value of small business to local communities and offer all small businesses within in the regions Access to Finance
opportunities, advise on Employment and Skills
and connect small businesses with specialist in Exporting
The Growth Hub is the single point of contact for business advice and support across Greater Birmingham and Solihull. We will either provide support directly to businesses or refer them to specialist advice through partner organisations.
If you would like your business to be featured on the My Small Business Portal you can register your details here>